Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day of Delirium #24 - My favorite number is 24

This is my 24th blog post and it is also the day that Rob Pattinson turns 24. 

So something epic should happen on my blog, right? Right!


First, I will attempt some music to scroll by (line borrowed...ok stolen from 17ForeverLisa- I hope you don't mind, I love you) for the first time ever on my blog:



My hubby thought it appropriate for the use of the number 24 on this very special day.


Second, I will share the pictures of the party that Mocha, Mini-E and Mrs. P threw in Disney that they just told me was a birthday party to celebrate Rob. Below are the pictures from said party. 

Enjoy and Happy 24th Birthday Rob!

 Here the Mouse Mob had their party hats all ready for the celebration. 



Then something happened to the camera during the party and the next picture... well....



 I am not sure what happened but it looks like it might have been fun....



 Oh my, maybe too much fun for the Mouse Mob :)

 Looks like while Mocha is distracted by his own foot, Mini-E is making his move on Mrs. P! LOL!



 But then the Mardi Gras beads came out and suddenly everyone was feeling much better. 

So much better inn fact that they indulged me in a group Disney portrait...


 I love the Mouse Mob. Thanks for the great party pictures and a great trip to Disney!

17 comments:

Black Box said...

Switchfoot, good choice. And the first pic where things when a rye, Mocha looks suspicious. These pics are just way too cute. I am enjoying them so much. I love Mrs. P.'s pink princess ears.

Ps. My brother's birthday is next week on the 24th and he will be wathcing the last episode of 24. Uncanny, right? lol

Twired Jen said...

Cute! He he he, my parents chocolate lab is named "Mocha." She had the name before we got her, so we kept it. Normally w/ animals..we have always named them "human names"...

Great pics!

xo J

twilightcupcake said...

I love it. Right down to the Mickey ears for Mrs. P. So cute. I have yet to watch your video Mocha. Just have to get off my iPhone :)

17foreverlisa said...

Steal away, DD. I love you, too!! And I love that song. I've never heard it before. How sweet of your hubby to help you pick it out for the post.

That Mrs. P is forever flat on her back, isn't she? LOL!!

Congrats on your 24th post on Rob's 24th birthday. I feel like it was a present for me, too, since you don't usually do Rob (posts). She said that ;)

XXXOOO

Lisa

Nessa Lomiva said...

Lovely photos. :D I forgot to check back with your post yesterday, I have to now. I'm itching to see those photos. :D

rpfangirljr said...

Switchfoot is awesome! Looks like POcket E did a little too much aprtying! LOL Very cute post.

Congrats on the 24th post on a Robtastic 24th celebratory day!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 24th post!!!!! And without even knowing it I did "music to scroll by" too!
I puffy heart you!

TM~
xoxo

Dangrdafne said...

@ Living with Edward - I went back to buy the ears for Mrs. P's avi after I took the pic of her in the store with them and then didn't think it fair that Mocha and Mini-E got ears and she didn't LOL. If you brother is turning 24 too, then I will be really really scared :)

@ Twired Jen - my hubby named him that because he loves coffee drinks and his color looks like a coffee drink :)

@ twilightcupcake - get thee off your iPhone and check out Mocha's video - grab the kids too because he is darn cute and they would probably enjoy it too :)

@ 17ForeverLisa - I knew you wouldn't mind the steal or the post, as you are correct, I don't usually post about Rob. I couldn't pass up the kismit of it all though. He is 24, it is my 24th post, and my fave # is 24. woo hoo!

@ Jelena - I am glad you are enjoying my Disney posts and pictures. I think you will really like the Mocha pics/video.

@ rpfangirldc - Welcome to my humble blog. Thank you for following :) Mini-E did have quite a good time in Disney. Please make sure you go back to days 21, 22, and 23 to see all the Disney pics if you get a chance. I think you will enjoy them. Again thank you for following, I appreciate it.

Dangrdafne said...

@ Twilight Mommy - AND we commented at the exact same time pretty much. Great minds think alike!!! LOL!!

Black Box said...

@DD: Actually he is turning 30. So he is going to drink 30 ounces of beer and eat 30 clams while watching 24 on the 24th. He thought he was really creative. lol

Anonymous said...

@Dang - Or fools seldom differ ;)

TongueTwied said...

How fitting the 24th post for Rob turning 24!!!!

Good times Mouse Mob. Wait a minute,
mardi gras beads? Did someone have to flash something to get those?

Dangrdafne said...

@ Tongue Twied - shhhh why do you think I brought Mrs. P's avi along? LMAO!!!!!

Musing Bella said...

This post is twenty-four-tastic! I love the little birthday party pics -- too cute!

Anonymous said...

Awsome party. Wish I was there.

Anonymous said...

This song is pumping out of my speakers and I love it! So...did I show my boobs to get the beads? Lol! I love my little hat...and my mini boyfriend...and mocha...and you. Xoxoxoxo

Dangrdafne said...

@ Mrs. P - you didn't have to show your boobs at all, the just thought you were cute and gave the beads to you ;) and I love you too!!! mwah! I truly think taking the pictures of the Mouse Mob made my trip even better and help bond the hubby and me a little more. So thank you!