Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day of Delirium #35 - Today is THE day!




It's time!! It's time!! It's finally here.
Eclipse opens tonight at midnight.
I know you are all shocked and surprised by that news! LOL!!


I can't believe that after all this time the day is here. Tonight I will meet, in person, Mrs. P of TwiBite and LivingwithEdward and Edward!! I am beyond excited for that. DangrDonna is also tagging along and we are going to have so much fun!

As LivingwithEdward said "I hope we don't get kicked out." LOL!!! Well if we do, we'll find a place to eat and just hang out and talk. I am sure we won't be lacking for things to talk about.

And thank you Tongue Twied for thinking of us :) We love you!

Don't forget your cameras, your cell phones, your Mini-Edwards, your Twitarded pins/shirt and any Eclipse stuff you might need. It is going to be an incredible night.


I hope everyone out there has a great time and we all enjoy the movie!!



6 comments:

Twired Jen said...

Yay, I am soooo excited that you get to meet 2 fellow Twitards! Can't wait to hear all about it. I'll be thinking of you all and peaking at twitter now and then. I'm almost afraid they'll be too many spoilers.

I'll have my fun too, on Thursday morning. Anyhoo, so glad to hear you're safe. That picture you tweeted was scary!

xo J

Black Box said...

So glad you are home safe and sound. A fire should know better than to start the day Eclipse comes out. The nerve!! So excited for tonight!! Can't stop Squeee-ing!!

TongueTwied said...

have FUN!

StarlitViolets said...

I hope your nap was nice. :P

I am SO happy that you three get to hook up! Enjoy each other!

I can't wait to read all about it here. I better get to see some pictures too!

mmMoxie said...

Have fun! Can't wait to see all the pictures :)

Musing Bella said...

How exciting!! Want to hear my major brain fail? For some reason, until today, I thought the big midnight premiere was tomorrow. I know, I know, technically midnight tonight is tomorrow - that's not what I mean. I mean, I thought it was midnight-oh-one on Thursday morning. I don't know what's wrong with my brain - it malfunctioned.
Aaaaaaanyway! YAAAAAAY that you guys are all meeting! I can't wait to hear/read all about it!!! Have a great time! And Be Safe!