Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Heart Day!
Speaking of hearts - you all have amazingly wonderful and loving hearts.
Two weeks into our fundraiser for the American Heart Association and Snarky's Mom, we have 38 donations and $1400.00!! WOW!! We are only $600 away from our goal of $2000!
I am in awe and I thank everyone who has contributed to Twihearted.
I know many of you don't like or celebrate Valentine's Day but today let's look at this day as a day to celebrate YOUR heart. Take a moment and see how you can better treat your heart today. It may be skipping that box of chocolates, it may be offering to help someone in your office with a task, or it may be making a donation to Twihearted and helping someone else's heart. Whatever it is today celebrate your heart and love yourself as you deserve to be loved.
"Look after my heart, I have left it with you."
- Dangrdafne

7 comments:
What a beautiful reminder. Yes, the first heart anyone should be taking care of, is there own. Happy Valentine's Day!!
xoxoxo
Suz
What a beautiful post, DD. So full of love - as is expected from you.
<3
Since it is absolutely impossible for me to skip a box of chocolates I will have to help someone with a task. DAMN YOU CHOCOLATES!!!
I'm so amazed buy all the support from our ladies! We're so close to the goal, that's awesome!
Hope you had a wonderful day, DD.
**LOVE AND HUGS**
@DD that's a nice post. I'm happy the fundraising effort has been working. Good job. Sigh that I did eat my valentine chocolates though. Are all chocolates GF?
@twilightcupcake - No, not at all. In fact Godiva advises against eating anything they make (even their flourless chocolate torte (??)). They most likely use flour to make the chocolates not stick or shiny or something. Some chocolates say they are gluten free, others you can tell by the ingredients (although I would say that Godiva is fine by their ingredients and they said no they were not but would not elaborate), others you have to call to find out and others are a definite no (depending on what is in the chocolate).
I'll definitely go check out the donation page!
That's awesome that $1400 has been raised so far!!
Post a Comment