I was so happy that Twitarded did a second Forks trip in 2011. Not only because I got to travel with Living With Edward again but because my hubby was able to take the trip with us too. I knew he didn't care about Twilight but I knew he would love my friends and the Pacific Northwest. Apparently his line was "I don't care about Twilight but I love my wife."
Highlights:
Seattle party the first night when 17ForeverLisa surprised everyone by showing up for the trip. The best part was MamaCougar coming over and telling me we should take a picture to text to Lisa to make her sad. As she was sending the text, I was receiving the text from Lisa that she was almost at the bar. LOL!!
Hiking the Hoh Rainforest and deciding to go "just a little further" to see the waterfall on the hike.
Taking MissTejota to the bus stop in Port Angeles at 4am so she could get to Seattle for KittyElvis' bridal shower. Many thought we were crazy but I didn't care. 1) It is what you do for people and 2) it was a little selfish, hubby and I found out that Hurricane Ridge is a great place to watch the sunrise and after seeing the sunrise in Hawaii, I didn't want to pass it up.
Following VitaminR back to Seattle and figuring it out through Twitter. Too bad I took a wrong turn and we lost each other :(
Having hubby treat LwE and myself to a trip to the top of the Space Needle on our final night. Amazing!
Meeting Suzspetals!!
Having time with Donnersun, Laxplays, AGirlintheSouth and DonnaWhoDoesNotTweet.
Finally meeting PurpleWhipped and having her climb me while hugging me.
Having hubby meet SwedenSara.
Meeting Edbrella and her awesome sister Hayley.
Reconnecting with MusingBella, StarLitViolets, DoubleDippin and so many more that I know I shouldn't have started listing people because I can't list them all.
And lastly hanging out and celebrating Twitarded - SnarkierThanYou, JennyJerkface, LatchkeyWife, VitaminR and Myg.
Pictures:
La Push
Hoh Rainforest
I can still feel this hug.
Hurricane Ridge
Sol Duc
That Happy Hubby - thank you for going to Forks with us. I love you.
My little sister, Living with Edward, I am so glad you were able to go to Forks again. I love you
Goodbye Forks and Seattle - see you soon....
Breaking News!!! We are going back to Forks again this year.
Twitarded isn't hosting
but the lovely Double-Dippin, My After Car and TwiPolarWife are putting it all together.
The dates are October 11-14 in Forks/LaPush.
Thursday October 11, many are staying at the LaPush cabins/hotel.
Then Friday October 12 and Saturday October 13 is the Forks Motel.
I hope you will consider joining us. Maybe some of these pictures will help you say yes :)
12 comments:
I will forever be in your debt because you all were so kind to take me to Port Angeles. I could hav never gone to Kitty_Elvis' bridal shower. I look forward to hanging with you NEXT week.
Awesome pictures!!! Great post.
No debt at all. Hubby and I got our payback with Hurricane Ridge and having time to go to Sol Duc Falls.
I can't wait to see you next week!!!!
Oh girl, thanks for the mention. Makes me a little nostalgic reading this post....fun times indeed.
X
Seeing these pics makes me so testy eyed. These trips are just so amazing. I hope I can go again this year. I love you too! Always will. That first la push pic is amazing!
Oh what am amazing trip, yet again. I miss you!!
Love your post! I was thinking that I never posted mine and it was to late but it's never too late! I miss everyone! I can't wait for October! xoxo
Such beautiful photos. Brings back memories from two years ago. I can't believe it's been that long!
Fantastic photos. I wish I could've been there to hug you all.
Olympic mountains look so breathtaking, btw.
@laxplays - I loved that you all got to talk so much with my hubby too. He enjoyed meeting all the people I talk about.
@LwE - You're going, that is all :)
@MAC - I miss you too sweetie.
@Chye-Lin - never too late. I will be doing all the other posts I never did all in a row, so I can catch up and blog more regularly.
@Mrs. P - almost 3 now. I miss you so much.
@Jelena - I wish you were there too. The mountains were quite breathtaking - if only because they are so high LOL!! It was a wonderful trip - you will have to visit some time soon.
Oh my god. Just saw that autocorrect changed teary eyed to testy eyed! Hahahahhaa!
I'm so excited to see you all. Also, very excited about finally going to a "Falling Skies" panel.
I will never forget that trip! Hopefully, we can all meet up again in LA!! XOXO
Post a Comment