Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Day of Delirium #259 - Tradition

There is one thing I definitely love in life, tradition. 

I am proud to be part of an amazing tradition, the most played college football rivalry. Lehigh University and Lafayette College have been playing each other on the football field for 150 meetings. 

I am a Lehigh alum as is my mother, my father, my sister and my brother-in-law. Talk about tradition. 

So today my mom, my hubby and me head to Yankee Stadium to be a part of this tradition and history. 

My mother was also quick to point out she would have been at the 100th meeting too, and I realize technically so would have my sister. I just find these things amazing. I love tradition.

So today if you have a moment and want to see great tradition, the game should be on CBSSports Channel at 3:30pm EST. And there are some great stories on the New York Times website. 

Go Lehigh! Go Brown and White! Go Mountain Hawks! Go Engineers!

Lehigh will shine tonight!

1 comment:

miss tejota said...

Have fun and stay warm!!! I'm giving you all a virtual hug because we will be so close to each other today.