Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Friday, April 3, 2015

Day of Delirium #303 - A few of my favorite things

BLOGGING PROMPT: If you had to watch one movie or television show, or listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be….and why?

Movie - Notting Hill

Notting Hill makes me happy. It is funny, sweet, sad, crazy and I just adore the family dynamics of all the friends. A lovely story with beautiful people.


TV - Parenthood

Parenthood is just the most amazing TV show. The acting and actors are beyond compare. The stories are incredible and while I usually don't like such realistic stories, I love that these people are my family. They are my friends, people who live next door, people I work with, people that I will love until the end of time. It is a shame the show has ended but it will always be one of my favorites.



Song - Closer to Fine by the Indigo Girls or Shine by Collective Soul

Closer to Fine is perfection. 


Shine is perfection.


Indigo Girls and Collective Soul are my favorite two types of music. I could not live without them in my life.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

One of my favorite movies!! And it was so sad that Parenthood ended. I finally had a tv program that I looked forward to seeing each week.