Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Friday, June 19, 2015

Day of Delirium #312 - Inspiration

BLOGGING PROMPT: Discuss the person/people who inspires you on a daily basis.

Anyone facing a challenge and beating it with a smile.
Anyone dealing with oppression and beating it with kindness.
Anyone who respects all forms of life.

I just saw a commercial on TV the other day for Shriners Hospital and it was all these beautiful amazing children asking for money to support the hospital that supports them. The challenges these children are facing are immense and incredible but these children smiled and laughed and spoke with such grace that I just cried. How can anyone have a bad day or feel bad about themselves after watching these amazing children? Inspiration in spades!!






No comments: