Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Monday, May 2, 2016

Day of Delirium #328 - Ch-ch-ch-changes

I made a decision today.

I do not like change.

I love routine.
I love knowing where everything is.
I love knowing how everything works.
I love knowing what I will do in a day and that all will be well.

I do not like not knowing what is coming
I do not like people moving on without me.
I do not like not knowing what I am doing or how things will turn out.
I do not like change.

This does not mean I won't go through it
This does not mean I won't make it through it
This does not mean I will not change

I just know I do not like change.

Details are not needed, just making this conclusion today helps me a lot.


3 comments:

Maggie said...

Neither do I. I'm a creature of habit and always have been.

Unknown said...

I'm with you, change is hard. Hope all's well xxx

TexasKatherine said...

Change is always scary, but sometimes it's scarier to stay the same.