Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day of Delirium #38 - I Love Mrs. P

While uploading some pictures to my computer today,
I realized I never posted my pictures of Mrs. P in Boston. 
So here we go...

The view from the room


At the Union Oyster House for lunch - don't worry Mrs. P wasn't on the menu :)


On the Freedom Trail...well... kind of... LOL!!!


Did Mrs. P help end the war or start it???


But of course


And most of all you... Mrs. P


It's amazing that Mrs. P kind find alcohol anywhere - 
this was in the corner of the area outside the elevators in our hotel LOL!!!


George, Rocky, Mocha, Mini-E and Mrs. P all ready for bed


They look soooo comfy


I think Mrs. P had a good time in Boston, I know I did and I am glad she could tag along.

10 comments:

Black Box said...

All of them in bed is soooo cute!! Love it!

17foreverlisa said...

Too cute, DD!

@Mrs. P - Stick with DD. I think she's going to have you in bed with 100 Monkeys before too long. LOL!

mmMoxie said...

Next July 4th I'll come w/ you and you can take a picture of me humping Craig Ferguson's leg.

Anonymous said...

Look at me and Edward spooning!!!! He can get so frisky on vacation...

OMG...I can't believe you got the redcoats to hold my AVI! (Notice that he is the only one smiling...lol!)

Nessa Lomiva said...

I don't think I've seen George and Rocky before. What a cute collection of stuffed animals.

Trixie and Tess said...

CUTE!!! I love the one of Mrs. P and the "Boston Babe" onesie! :) The last ones of her, PE, the monkeys, and lobster are too funny. I think I'll print a picture off of myself and tuck myself in with Edward every night. LOL :P

Tess♥

twilightcupcake said...

Too cute. Sniff sniff I used to love sleeping with my stuffed toys. Seeing that last photo was sweet. Even though I know Mrs P and mini E are thinking bad things.

Raitz said...

I love them all piled into bed at the end!! Cute AND naughty :) And I snorted at the attack lobster sign - looks like Mrs P should have read the sign before she got "pinched!"

xoxo

rpfangirljr said...

That pic is too cute! What a great time Mrs. P had in Boston.

Dangrdafne said...

@ LwE - I try to always have a group photo for these kinds of posts :)

@ 17foreverlisa - It is more likely to be 100 stuffed toy monkeys though LOL

@ TT - they are cuddly aren't they - well you have to be careful of Mrs. P, she can give papercuts (watch out for Jasper then).

@ Mox - you have a deal!!!!

@ Mrs. P - The redcoats were very wary but agreed once they saw how pretty you are ;)

@ Jelena - George was first in our traveling animal show, followed by Mocha, then Mini-E, then Mrs. P and now Rocky the Lobster :) They are all so much fun and so cut.

@ Tess - I loved the Boston Babe onesie, I almost bought it just to hang on my wall at home. Soooo cute.

@ twilightcupcake - I still sleep with some of my stuffed animals when I need comfort.

@ Raitz - I loved that lobster sign. Between you and me, I think Mrs. P liked being "pinched" ;)

@ rpfangirldc - Mrs. P seems to have a great time wherever she goes. She is very photogenic too which helps :)