I have two topics for today:
First, I promised to post my photo board from my Confidence Plan post and here it is:
As long as I can remember I have loved horses and in relation to this I have always wanted to learn how to show jump. I had started lessons a few years ago but my hubby broke his foot and I had to stay home and take care of things, so I gave up my lessons. I have been wanting to go back but I just never take the time to find a trainer. In walks the Confidence Plan post and I decided that my photo board for a goal would be about horses and getting back into lessons. So I have included pictures of show jumping, dressage, riding on a Paso Fino, walking a horse and Arabians which are my favorite horse breed. I will hang this where I will see it every day and hopefully in the coming months I will be writing to you about my lessons :)
If anyone else has created a photo board and wants to share, please send it along to me at dangrdafne@gmail.com and let me know if I can post it or not. Even if you choose not to share your board with us or even me, I hope that it works for you and that you can reach your goals.
My second topic is a fun one:
I have forgotten to tell about my lunch out with Living with Edward. We got together a few weeks ago at a Red Robin and after 4.5 hours and lots of laughter we had entertained ourselves and most of the servers and one bartender at the Red Robin. We had way too much fun as did our Edwards, Mocha and Mrs. P.
Mocha was there to get fitted for some shirts that his tailor, Living with Edward, is going to make for him. He also went along to have some fun. He got to hang out with the famous Edward, his Mini-E and Mrs. P. Mocha also got to tell Living with Edward that he is allowed to go to FFOORRKKSS!! Please enjoy some pictures from our day out!
A few of my favorite things: Horses, helping others, Living with Edward, Mocha, Mrs. P, Edward and Mini-E!
8 comments:
Very cool. I loved learning something new about you. And, the montage vid is great!
xo J
I didn't know you had a blog! I think the jumping thing is great! I hope you can get back into that honey. That's awesome. :)
The famous Edward. LOL I didn't post anything about this either did I? Remember Will the thrill? LOL I wonder if he ever stopped by my blog. I love all those pics of Mocha. I just want to squish him everytime I see him. I keep looking for one in the stores but no one has him. So I googled and found one on Amazon.com so I ordered it. I have to have one. And it will be way easier to make the clothes if I have one there to fit. I can't wait for him to come in. He's flying in from California from a place called The Jungle Store! That sounds exciting.
I can't wait to hear of your tales of Horse jumping. It feels so good to do something that you have wanted to do for forever. I know that from the dance class I took last year. It starts up again soon and I can't wait!
And I can't wait to see you and Donna again!! More epic fun!! Squeeeeeeee!!
thank you for sharing your board. must dig out my dream collage,it's hiding somewhere (which explains a lot of things).
DD, I really hope you get back into the horse lessons! Such an interesting tidbit about you!
I'm sure it was 4.5 hours of pure hilarity with you guys! I love little Mocha clinging to Edward.
thank you, again, for sharing your confidence board. ;)
That video was precious...and I can't believe he got to ride Edward's skate board. They must have bonded nicely.
I had a friend that professionally jumped horses and still does. It's a beautiful sport. I can see why you love it. I hope you get to do it again...
@ TwiredJen - Glad you enjoyed the video I was going to just post the pics but I realized there were just too many :)
@ shoewhoreninja - surprise, I have a blog!! LOL Thank you for stopping by, hope you'll come back again :)
@ LwE - The Jungle Store - now doesn't that sound exciting and scary. Definitely plan for the Edward's to not be happy with him. He is darn tootin cute! DangrDonna said she is up for an outing, now just to find a time ahahahaha
@ Jayla - I hope you find your board. If you don't hopefully just thinking about it can help you. You could always create a new one too ;)
@ TT - Sometimes I forget what you all know about me and what you don't. So it is fun when something is new.
@ Mrs. P - Your friend doesn't my chance live near me and give lessons do they?? :) I am glad you enjoyed the video. Mocha really enjoyed Famous Edward - I think he is a little hurt that his Mini-E doesn't like him that much (you know because Mocha is cuter than Mini-E) LOL!!
Very cool inspiration board! The closest thing I have to an inspiration board is a large corkboard in my office covered in Twilight/Rob clippings, pictures, etc. I'm not sure what I'm trying to motivate myself to do though. LOL. I need to make one for this diet I'm on...maybe some fat pics and some skinny pics to remind me of what I don't want to look like and what I do want to look like.
Thanks for sharing!
Tess♥
Post a Comment