Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day of Delirium #42 - Restless Mini-E

Mini-E here! I was feeling restless recently so I had Dangrdafne take some pictures of me while I had some fun hanging around the house:


 Why my friends can't come out to play?? Dangrdafne says it's because she can hardly handle me, she couldn't imagine keeping track of the rest of them.



Then I wanted to show off my sweet side...


and my lemony side ;) 
I don't know why Dangrdafne is laughing so much at this picture. What is so funny about lemons??



Well since Dangrdafne wouldn't let me open any of the candy on that shelf, I decided to have some gluten free chocolate cake! Yummy!

Hmmm which mug should I use???


Speaking of coffee... Dangrdafne wanted me to share that she received this gift from Honolulu Girl all the way from Hawaii!!! Dangrdafne was very touched and she thanks Honolulu Girl for her generosity.






Ok back to me now. I wanted to prove that I can pull my own weight around here unlike Mr. Dangrdafne, so I decided to help feed the cats. Not sure how good that stuff is but Milo and Otis seem pretty pleased with it.


Then I helped put away the cat toys. They sure do have a lot of toys... Dangrdafne spoils them too much.


Then I thought I would hang with Otis...but he just wanted to sleep. Silly cat.


Ok, if Otis is just going to sleep, can we go to Musikfest then?? It sounds like lots of fun!


Ok, if we aren't going to Musikfest, how about Atlantic City?? I know we were just there in March but I had such a good time, I want to go again!! Can we pleeeease??


Hey look at this cute little guy I found. Dangrdafne thought this was such a precious picture but I don't know why. (Note from Dangrdafne: It reminded me of Water for Elephants a great book that will be made into a movie staring the actor that Mini-E reminds me of, Robert Pattinson.)



++++


Speaking of Water for Elephants, a Twitter friend of mine @twilightbyus is trying to raise money to support the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) and she is selling Team Robowski pins. They are $4 and you can process your order through a link on her page and using PayPal. I have placed my order for one as I fully support the WWF and Team Robowski! I hope you will consider helping her out.


++++++

Pssst Mini-E again - don't forget to check out the last post with lots of cute Mocha the monkey pictures in a video, yes I realize I don't like him but the pictures are really cute ;)

11 comments:

Black Box said...

"Ok back to me now." LOLOL typical Mini Edward attitude. I think they all have it. Mini E doesn't like Mocha? What's wrong with him? Love these pics. Especially Mini E in the cat bed with Otis. And Edward's naivity on lemons. LMAO

Have you gone to Musikfest yet? I haven't. We usually go the night of the fireworks which I think is on Sunday?? Possible meet up.....

Dangrdafne said...

Mini-E thinks that Mocha is too cute, cuter than him and thinks I coo over Mocha more than him - it started in Disney.

I am glad you enjoyed the post - it means alot coming from the queen :) *bows down*

We went Monday night to Musikfest for a little. We will go again I am sure. We usually go for Sunday too but I am a little thrown this year as I have to travel on Monday for work :( I will let you know when we are going next :)

Black Box said...

Ah yes, Mocha jealousy. I can understand that. I wonder if Edward is going to be jealous when I get my mocha monkey in the mail. I better prepare him some how.

Oooo, I might see you this week. That is soooo exciting!!

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

Why am I fascinated by Otis and his humble abode? He’s so chill with Mini E inside. LOL!

Anonymous said...

There's no way that chocolate would last that long in my house! LOL! Poor edward doesn't understand the humor in a lemon. Glad he pulls his weight, though.

17foreverlisa said...

Ok. I thought I had a lot of Twi stuff. Wow, DD!

What a fun post, especially Mini E hanging out with Otis. LOL!

XOXO

Lisa

TongueTwied said...

Don't do it mini-E! Don't eat the cat food! Otis is cute.

I've never seen that Godiva chocolate! I love seeing new Twilight merch and it is even better knowing someone I know has it!

2nd shelf down I spy a picture of Bella's truck. Is that a postcard from Forks?

Dangrdafne said...

@ HG - Otis is a pretty calm kitty and he really enjoys people especially small people (kids usually) so he was intrigued with Mini-E.

@ Mrs. P - No one said there was chocolate. That could just be the wrapper ;)

@ Lisa - I fear ever putting all my Twi stuff in one place as I think I would pass out from the magnitude of it all - and we haven't even gone to FFOORRKKSS yet!

@ TT - good eye - yes the postcard is from Forks. The ebay store that I got some things from included it in my package. http://stores.ebay.com/bedazzledbytwilight
This is different than the actual store in Forks called Dazzled by Twilight.

Trixie and Tess said...

Love this post and all the pics of Mini E...quite the ego that little guy has. LOL Cute pic of him and Otis! Love them both! I have those Godiva chocolate bars...for Twilight and New Moon...er, well...I have the outside packaging, but the chocolate is no longer inside. I'll blame it on my PEs. It's so nice seeing someone with a stack of Sweetheart as big as mine. Makes me feel normal. :)

Tess♥

StarlitViolets said...

Well Mini-E, you did a FABULOUS job taking over DDDoD!!!

I love that you help out around the house! How do I get MY MiniE to get with the program?

Great post, Daf!!! I think I need to sneak over to your place for some cake and coffee.

twilightcupcake said...

Sharon I didn't see this the first time. These pics are great. I love seeing other peoples twi stashes but also the elephant and the mask pics are very cute.