Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Friday, December 24, 2010

Day of Delirium #66 - My Christmas Card to you


In the Twilight of Christmas Eve,

may a New Moon allow joy

to Eclipse sorrow and may the

Breaking Dawn of Christmas Day

bring you peace.


Merry Christmas from dangrdafne!


++++++++++++++++++++++


Please scroll around and check out my Christmas decorations on the blog.


++++++++++++++++++++++



Also a very special Happy Birthday (12/24) to MaryEdbrella
of Family, Life and Cakes and Twi-sted Edbrella.
I love you sweetie. Have a fabulous day!





 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also please check out my past posts:
and

15 comments:

My After Car said...

Such a sweet Christmas card, DD! Merry Christmas to you too! Xoxo

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas DD! Here's to another hear of love and laughs...
Xoxoxo

Cake That Nikki said...

Awwww thank you DD I love you too xxx
merry Christmas everyone x

17foreverlisa said...

That is beyond creative and beyond sweet. I love you and want nothing more than for this new year to bring you all the happiness and joy you deserve.

XO

Lisa

TigerlilyRose said...

Very sweet! I love it!

Happy Birthday Mary!


Merry Christmas, DD!! I LOVE YOU :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas DD :-)

sassykassie1 said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nessa Lomiva said...

Merry Christmas my loving friend.
<3

Smitten said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas my friend. I love the christmas Icon you made for me.

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

I am late in making my rounds but I wanted to wish you a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year.
xoxox Suz

TongueTwied said...

Thank you for the Twilight wishes!

Belated birthday wishes to Mary! Double holiday blessings for you!

Happy New Year! Why aren't we having a Twilight New Year's party somewheres?

miss tejota said...

Such a good Christmas card.

Trixie and Tess said...

Love that! Hope you had a very merry Christmas, Sweetie!

Happy New Year!

Tess♥

Anonymous said...

I'm stalking you from blog to blog! I read your comment on Twitarded about your friend who wrote Buffy fanficiton. I have a friend who missed the Buffy boat when it was on air, and is now desparately catching up. She has finally found out about fanfiction, but is having limited luck finding good Buffy ff. Where did you friend host hers?

email me at ladyspinning at gmail dot com

Thanks!