Words = power
Stephenie Meyer wrote some words in some books and created an empire.
Twitarded wrote some words on a blog and created Twitardia.
My After Car and Snarkier Than You wrote some words in a post and created Twihearted.
All of you commented, posted, tweeted and emailed words through the Internet and created a movement.
Words = power
Twihearted is asking you to donate whatever you can to the Heart Association to help fight heart disease. To save a life: maybe your life or the life of someone you love or maybe even the life of someone in Twitardia.
What no one could know was what Twihearted would do for the readers.
In one case, Twilighter for Fitness, it was the resurrection of a blog: a motivational tool, a voice to be heard and a friend to be known coming back into the blogging world. Twilighter for Fitness is one of my favorite places to visit. She is my motivation and the voice I hear when I am making decisions about what I am going to eat and when I am going to work out. She went through a tough period recently, as we all do, but she persevered and through Twihearted has come out on the other side re-invigorated and ready to help us with our fitness and diet goals. Let's support our friend and please go visit, read and follow. You will not be sorry.
If anyone else out there has a fitness or diet blog that they host, please let us know in the comments so we can follow and learn from you too. Let us all be a motivation for each other. Let us all support each other and work towards helping our hearts physically and emotionally.
There is little we can do alone. We shouldn't have to fight the fight alone and with Twitardia, we don't have to. I love each and every one of you and I thank you for all your support, donations, comments, posts, tweets, emails and most of all your friendships.
We are Twitarded and we are Twihearted!

7 comments:
Thanks for the shout out lady!! I'm so happy to be back. I didn't realize how much I missed talking about this stuff until I let it all out last night. I'm going to do my best to post heart healthy recipes and exercise tips this month! I want to help this fandom be the healthiest :)
Ok. Where's the Kleenex? Very powerful words, DD. I love you long time.
Words do have power. Amazing post.
DD~muah!
I took the ball and ran like Forest Gump posting like a crazy lady.
I love your post, and you are so right. I love our community and I love that when I checked this morning, we'd already raised $925!! That's nearly half the goal in less than 24 hours! Thank you for helping start this movement and thank you for having one of the most caring/genuinely sweet hearts I know.
It looks like we really are making a difference!
Love this post. And... you wrote for the Twitarded post too, give yourself credit! In addition, you did the lion's share of the work for the fundraiser. You are amazing! xoxo!
yes, yes, YES words DO have power! super-huge hugs to you and MAC for channeling the power of words for this cause and as a tribute to my mom... It's been a rocky several months and i am so lucky and blessed to have friends like you helping me along - i don't know where i would be without the support i receive from you guys...
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment