Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day of Delirium #74 - Can you guess??


Can anyone tell me what is special about the date February 27, 2011?

If you can and you are the first to comment on it, you will win a prize!!

10 comments:

My After Car said...

I'm stumped. I'm pretty sure it's not your birthday. It's not Rob's birthday, or Kristen's, or Taylor's. Really, what else is there? No ideas.

Anonymous said...

You add the numbers 2, 2, and 7... And they add up to 11? That's all I got...

smartEpantz said...

Umm...I used to love the show '227', but I am doubtful that is where you are headed. Unless it is. If it is, then what do I win? ;)
xoxo
E

sassykassie1 said...

Your 1 year bloggy anniversary??

TongueTwied said...

Happy Days of Delirium 1st Anniversary!

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

My birthday!

And your blog anniversary!

Jaymes805 said...

Ummm filmaversary of Twilight? But I think that was on Feb 24th or something so maybe I'm wrong. I think it was the first day they started filming Twilight...just a rumor I heard.

I dont think I won, but I hope I provided a fun fact that wasn't already known. And it might be false but it's still a fun story :)

Black Box said...

It's gotta be something good for you to have a date with that creepy smiley dude.

Anonymous said...

I was going to say the day my mom turns 70. Is it really your 1 year anniversary? Congrats.

Dangrdafne said...

The answer is posted!! :)