Wow I can't believe it has been a year already. Didn't I just write my first post all about TwilightCupcake gifting me all my amazing Olympic stuff?
So in honor of my anniversary I got an iPhone and am writing this post from it. I am very impressed with the iPhone so far but there is sooo much to learn. So if you see any typos we can blame the iPhone LOL!
I also made cupcakes. It seemed appropriate since my first post was all about TwilightCupcake.

That leads me to the last part of my anniversary post - a slight reiteration of one of my favorite posts I did in the past 75.
Twilight Saga books = $7
Twilight movies = $70
Trip to FFOORRKKSS = $700
Friendships made = PRICELESS
I can't tell you how much I love each and every one of you. Thank you for following me, for reading my posts, for commenting but mostly thank you for being my friends.
Extra special thanks to Inotu and TwilightCupcake for all their help in me choosing the iPhone! I love you.
14 comments:
Sigh that my last comment got deleted. Congrats on the anniversary and thanks for the shouts. So happy you got an iPhone too.
You can write posts from the iPhone?! Ok, now I need one.
Happy blogaversary, my friend! Here's to many more!
Ps. I can't wait to see you again. I may be going through Dangrdafe withdrawal.
@TC - I am glad I got the iPhone too. It will alleviate alot of angst for my traveling this year.
@LwE - As long as you download the app called BlogPress for $2.99 (although it said that was a sale from $4.99). You can tweet very easy from it too. Gmail is good too but if you have specific questions check with the above commenter - TwilightCupcake or Inotu and ask away they were HUGE help to me in deciding. Be aware it is not a cheap phone to get at all!!!
Woot! Happy Anniversary DD! Pass me a cupcake please. Love you babe...
Congrats! And I agree with you on the value of the friendships made - WOW! Can't put a price tag on that... Ever.
Mwah! Thanks for being you.
xoxo
P.S. Gluten-free cupcakes??? Details please... : )
mmmmmm now I want a cupcake. Happy Anniversary!!
xo
Congratulations, DD!!!!! I remember when you tentatively started your blog. It's been a joy to watch you grow. Look at you blogging from an iPhone even. LOL!
Love you!
Lisa
PS: Definitely bring some gluten-free cupcakes to the slumber party tonight ;)
Happy Anniversary DD! Look, you have 69 followers...
Okay, I'll get my mind out of the gutter.
It's such a unique thing to express yourself openly to the world in a blog--put yourself out there. I absolutely love your encouraging posts and I loved meeting you in real life. xoxoxo Suzie
Happy Bloggyversary to you Dangr! Thank you for being to voice of reason in the best & worst of times. Your advice and guidance has been immeasurable.
Happy anniversary!!! Those cupcakes look delicious, I wish this post was scratch and sniff. I bet they have an app for that lol.
I'll get you my addy :)
Happy Blogaversary!
I really hope we can meet on my upcoming trip. I NEED to hug you in person!
Dangrdafne, you are one of the sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. You make me smile so much and for that I thank you.
xxxxx
Hope you had an awesome bloggy anniversary! And in regards to the friendship comment: love you too. You're such a sweetheart.. I'm so thankful to have you in my life!!! :)
Happy Blog Anniversary!!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment