My good friend April of http://www.landofstarrynights.com asked if I was going to a weekly blogging challenge this year. At first I was sure I wouldn't but then today hit and I felt differently. I tried to look up some challenges but really did not understand what they wanted from me. So April has kindly offered to post her weekly challenge for me and I can use those. Phew, thank goodness for good friends. The best part of this set up then is that it will in return help her stay the course as now I am depending on her to post the weekly challenge - I hope she realizes the pressure I just put on her :)
Anyway, this week's challenge post is:
What does your child do that drives you crazy?
Well since I do not have children of the human kind but of the cat kind, I feel I can still answer this.
I have two orange 11 year old furry boys, Milo and Otis. They are my heart and I love them as though they were children. But as with any child, they have their moments of crazy.
Otis has a need to talk to us… at 5:30am every morning. At first we thought he wanted more food, but no. Then we thought his litter was dirty, but no. Then we thought he was in distress, but no. We have no idea why he does it so we just wake up, acknowledge him and wait for it to pass.
Milo likes to request his 5pm weekend dinner …. starting at 2pm. While it is pretty cute the way he stretches out his paw to ask for food, it is just a little annoying. He knows what time dinner is and he knows what time it is but he still tries every weekend to get his dinner starting at 2pm.
These luckily are not too over the top crazy and I wouldn't trade my boys for anything.

2 comments:
My cat wakes one of us up at 4:30am every day looking for food. He has me so trained, that when I travel I always wake up at 4:30. During the time change if gets a little messed up, but always finds his way back to 4:30am. We now refer to that time as Gryffin o'clock.
My cat, Sam, DEMANDS her 6pm dinner, anytime from 4pm onwards. And she is loud. And rude. I'm pretty sure she's cussing at me most of the time...
That's why I always tell me Oliver how much i love him, because he is the quietest of my furbabies.
I love hearing about Otis and Milo :)
Post a Comment