BLOGGING PROMPT: We all try to put our best foot forward when we blog. What would your readers be surprised about if they met you in real life?
I think I will ask my reader's that have met me in real life to answer this question. I try to be who I am here and in real life but I am sure there are differences. And if the surprise is negative, I have no issue with that. In fact I welcome it as if it is something I should work on, then by all means let me know.
3 comments:
You are one of the most delightful, giving, kind people I have ever met. In person, you are even more wonderful than your online persona, which is also amazing. I feel privileged to know you!
Duh, I don't know why it suddenly jumped into my mind, but I realized I answered your question incorrectly. I'd say one thing that surprised me the first time I met you, was how tall you were. Most of my friends are tiny and I'm rarely at eye level with them, even though I'm not terribly tall myself (5' 6.5").
I love both of your comments. Thank you for your kind words and I am glad I can see eye to eye with you too lol
Post a Comment