Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Day of Delirium #308 - Vacation

So I like to travel. I like vacation. I however have always had plans on my vacations. All trips have a purpose and pretty much an itinerary. Then this past week my best friend and I went to the beach. I LOVE the beach but I don't get there. My Dad never liked the beach and neither does my hubby (but hopefully someday I will change that for him). So when my best friend wanted a beach vacation I was in.

We went to Clearwater Beach Florida and stayed at the awesome Palm Pavilion Inn. It was just what the doctor ordered. Here are some pictures to enjoy. I hope you can feel like you were there with us.


















2 comments:

Nix said...

Oh how gorgeous! I'm a little jealous ;) It looks like you had a fantastic time!

Dangrdafne said...

We did have a fantastic time. I could go back right now. So relaxing and so beautiful.