Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Friday, April 9, 2010

Day of delirium #16 - Is anybody out there?

Living With Edward and I recently found out that we live very close to each other here in Pennsylvania. So we are going to get together for the Eclipse movie and we want to know if you want to come along with us for the fun!

We are looking to put together a Twihard gathering for the midnight release of Eclipse. We are looking for Twihards in eastern Pennsylvania and/or western New Jersey. Primarily the Lehigh Valley area, Bucks county area, Phillipsburg, NJ area, possibly Hunterdon county NJ, or any other area surrounding said places. If you would like to attend from further away you are more than welcome and I am sure we could help with finding local accommodations for you.

At this time we do not have a specific city or theater to meet. We want to figure out where most of you would be traveling from and then pick the most convenient venue for everyone. We might not be able to accommodate every one's travel needs but we're pretty sure we can come close.

If you are interested, please let me know in the comments or email me at dangrdafne@gmail.com or email Living With Edward at livingwithedward@yahoo.com. Just tell us who you are, where you are located and how far you are willing to drive or fly to hang with us.

Also if any of you with your own blogs could help us out by spreading the word, we would appreciate it. If you could just put a link to this post or Living With Edward's post in one of your up coming posts, that would be great. Thank you in advance!

P.S. Most of the post plagiarized from Living With Edward but all for a good cause :)


I'm going to see



with

Please join us!!

16 comments:

17foreverlisa said...

You know I wish I could be there to go with you two!!!!

Lisa

Black Box said...

I'll go, I'll go!!! Oh, wait..... I giggled when I saw Little Edward. I wasn't expecting that. It made me happy inside. :)

@Lisa: I wish you could come with us!

Anonymous said...

Man oh man. Is North Carolina too far away? Unfortunately it is. Dang it.

On the bright side, Life with Edward is a blog I haven't heard of before. Definitely sounds like fun. I'm gonna go check it out.

Dangrdafne said...

@Lisa - I wish too!!!!

@LwE - silly. I thought I should honor you for letting me steal your words so I included your banner ;)

@TwitardedMom - North Carolina is not too far away at all!! What do you need to get you here?? :) I can't wait until you see Living With Edward's blog, it is awesome!! She is hilarious! You will love it.

17foreverlisa said...

Thanks, girls!

@TwitardedMom - Where you have you been!! I've been loving LwE's blog HARD for a long time. She's brilliant. It's going to make you smile and laugh, which is what we all need. Go back through the archives. You won't be disappointed!

Lisa

Musing Bella said...

I agree with Lisa - go check out the LwE blog. SOOOOOOOO funny.

Good luck to you guys! I'll pimp you out in my blog next time I post (tomorrow, maybe?)...

Black Box said...

Awwwww, you guys are too kind. Thanks for the nice words. They make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Twired Jen said...

Awww that is soo cool! I wish I was within a quick drive. Bummer. Sounds like so much fun.

I'm sure you'll get lots of ppl that want to join...maybe even those Twitarded gals?

Stoney said...

YAY for Twitard's meeting up. I think that is so fun. Good luck getting a group together and make sure on the day you take a shit ton of pictures.

smartEpantz said...

Kick Ass!!! You guys are gonna have a blast...maybe you should warn the theater...just sayin'. :D

I'm noooooowhere near any other Twitards. I think @Stoney is the closest one, and she's about an 8hr drive south. I will just have to wait for FFFOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKSSSSS!!

I'm off to check LwE...
xoxo
E

TongueTwied said...

Hey were any theaters by you guys the ones that showed Twilight prior to the midnight showing of New Moon?

If there is a theater in the continental US that is showing Twilight at 8pm then New Moon at 10 pm and then midnight Eclipse I just might sell my ________(?) to get there! ;O)

Black Box said...

The theater closest to me played Twilight first. I have a friend who works there and she got me free tickets to everything. However, she said that they are unsure if they are going to do anything like that again because it didn't make a good profit cause they did't want to advertise it for some reason. I'm not really sure what was going on there, it seemed kinda weird, so I'm not sure if they are doing that again.

Dangrdafne said...

@ TT - Two theaters near me played both movies (Twilight for just $5 at the theater I went to). Hmmm three movies in one night with the last one at midnight...not sure I can stay awake for all that any more LOL!

TongueTwied said...

@DD-good point on the staying awake. I would plan to nap after Edward leaves in NM and ask LWE to wake me when Alice gets there.

Black Box said...

What makes you think I would stay awake while Edward is gone? LOL

Hmmm, my veri work is corkowi. Isn't that what Jacob says to Bella when he goes in for the kiss. haha

TongueTwied said...

@LWE-LMAO! that was a perfect comeback!