Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day of delirium #20 - Not your regularly scheduled post

Well, due to me actually going bonkers in real life there will be no Going Bonkers post this Tuesday (as in yesterday) or next Tuesday. Although next Tuesday has a better excuse than yesterday. This Friday, I will be heading out to see a mouse about a vacation in Florida. My hubby and I are flying to Disney World in Orlando, the site of our February honeymoon 10 years ago, to celebrate our wedding anniversary finally. We were supposed to go in February but due to not really being in the mood to celebrate our anniversary, we didn't go. Now things are better and we are ready to go and celebrate. I can't wait for some time to relax and not take care of the cats, the house or work. Ahhhhh

I will admit, though, that I am really going to miss all of you. I am not kidding. I keep picturing myself in Disney and thinking about what all is going on in Twitardia and how I don't want to miss anything. I don't think I will be taking my computer as I don't think I will have to time to check in on everything. But I keep reminding myself that after my last vacation it took me 3 days to catch up. So either no one writes anything for the next 7 days OR I will have to try and check in every so often from somewhere. I can check some things on my phone (thank you to TwilightCupcake) but it isn't as simple as I would like it to be. I can check email so please email me any important information for sure (Nibbles, I am looking at you as I want to know when you are up and around again) and I will do my best to come back refreshed and with lots of stories to tell.

TongueTwied also gave me a great idea for a post in an email she sent to me and it should keep me thinking of you all while I am away. I won't ruin the surprise but it should be fun. I hope you will all take care of yourselves while I am away. Please be sure to check out all the awesome blogs on my blog roll to the right - there are some pretty amazing people to find there.

Be safe and know I love you.

Mwah,
Dangrdafne

P.S. Don't forget to play Fact or Crap with TigerlilyRose! I recently won my new badge that is posted on the right of my blog! You too can have one of these awesome badges if you play.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for 10 years! Congrats on 10 years btw and have a wicked awesome (yes that saying is purely Canadian hoser but whatever!) time in Florida. I'll do my best not to post and if you like keep you in the loop via email :) Have fun!!!! Love ya Dang!

xoxo
TM~

smartEpantz said...

I'm glad you and the Mr. are feeling more like celebrating these days! Congrats on a decade!!!

I hope you have a faboosh time! Relax, connect with your love, make new memories and remember why you got hitched in the first place. I know all too well that sometimes it's hard to get in touch with what initially draws you to someone, and the connection can get lost over the years. Don't forget to enjoy yourselves!!!

It's going to be soooooo weird not "seeing" you around for a bit. You're pretty much everywhere I am these days, so your presence will definitely be missed!

Now. Go see that Mouse...and give him a slap on the ass for me, will ya??? ;)

(((HUGS)))
E

Black Box said...

Yay! I hope you have soooo much fun. I think you are going to get really behind. lol I was in North Carolina for 6 days, had my computer with free WiFi in the hotel and still got behind.

Will you be taking mini E with you? How about Mrs. P's avi? I can only imagine the trouble my little Edward would get into at Disney. Just thinking about it, makes me want to plan a vacation there right away.

I can't promise not to post, I have something brewing, but it should only be one post while you are gone.

I will definatly miss you and seeing tha cute little cat toungue everywhere. LOL

mmMoxie said...

Have fun! I'll miss you at DML.

Dangrdafne said...

@ Twilight Mommy - I love the saying "wicked awesome" not kidding! :) I would love for you to keep me in the loop via email :) You are too good to me.

@ smartEpantz - I am planning to take along some of our photos from 10 years ago and recreate them now. That should be fun. Hmmm slapping Mickey on the butt.... probably not but a nice big hug might happen.

@ Living with Edward - Both will be along for the trip, we shall see what trouble they can get me in. Email me when you post, please!

@ mmMoxie - Are you all better then?? I will miss DML too but if I can get there I will try and I will have Disney Mad Libs with you in instead of Drunken Mad Libs ;)

Thanks all for saying you will miss me, it means so much to me.

Stoney said...

HAVE FUN!!!

I WILL MISS YOU!!

So will Call of Booty...lmfao.

(((((HUGGSSS)))))

Black Box said...

@DD: Will do. How does the hubby feel about mini E coming along. Or are you sneaking him on the plane? haha.

Dangrdafne said...

@ Living with Edward - he will probably help pose him and find things for him to do while in Disney. I am aware that I am very lucky he tolerates, I mean supports my craziness. He knows this makes me happy so he deals :)

Dangrdafne said...

@ Stoney - Can you send me an email if COB updates while I am away?? Please *bats eyelashes* pretty please

TongueTwied said...

Wow 10 years! Congratulations mr and mrs Dangr!

That mini-E is a stealthy one so be sure to check for stowaways!

Have a wonderful time in Disney! Where are you staying?

Here's a fun thought about Disney. You know how when you look at your pictures you see all these people in it that you don't know who were there the same time as you? Think of how many other people's pictures YOU will end up being in! lol

Dangrdafne said...

@ Tongue Twied - We are staying in the same place we did 10 years ago, Port Orleans, French Quarter. I try not to think about whose pictures I may be in - I just hope they would say "ooo look at that lovely lady." LOL

Black Box said...

I wonder how many peoples photos mini E will end up in. LOL

And that is awesome that your husband helps with the posing. My husband loves being a part of that stuff. The post I did where Edward was shopping for a pet at Target, my husband was the look out to make sure no one saw what I was doing. I don't understand why you are not allowed to take photos in stores. And stupid me, we went around Christmas shopping time.

Dangrdafne said...

@ Living with Edward - well thank your hubby for me then... that post about getting the pet at Target, is my favorite post to date. I laughed so hard that I cried at that one. Pure perfection. Maybe I should just sneak up behind families getting their pictures taken and put Mini-E looking over someone's shoulder LMAO!!

Black Box said...

@DD: HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! That would be so funny. Make him going right for their neck! If I hear on the news about someone getting kicked out of Disney for numerous counts of public harrassment with a mini E, I can say, oh, I know that person!!

Raitz said...

I cannot WAIT to see what miniE will get up to with you, Dang! I know you'll have a great time with him, and I guess your hubby too!!! Happy Anniversary Celebration!
Will miss you around!
xoxo

Dangrdafne said...

@ Raitz - Will there be a post about what Jacob and Bella did the other day when you took Edward to work?? I would love to see that :)

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time, I will miss you! Say hi to the mouse for me...we go way back.

Jayla said...

have a great time- enjoy the break. you will be missed.

so when you and the hubster take your next vacay, how about a bloggy sitter ;-)? i really don't like withdrawal symptoms.

(congratulation on 10 years, happy anniversary)

Dangrdafne said...

@ Mrs. P - I bet the mouse won't call you Mrs. Ping LOL!

@ Jayla - Like Mrs. P is doing for her vacation. I might take you up on that. We do go away again in July :)

Musing Bella said...

Awww! We went to DW for our honeymoon, too!! Have a GREAT TIME, and don't worry about catching up - we'll keep you posted on the important stuff so you're not behind. Have a wonderful time with your hubs, eat, drink, and generally be merry! Loves to you.

Twired Jen said...

I know I'm a little late, but I hope you had a blast.
xoxo J

twilightcupcake said...

Hi Dangrdafne,

Sigh, Rob has left town so I finally have a chance to catch up on my blogroll. I hope you and your hubby are having a great time in WDW - congratulations on 10 years! Hope you guys did some rides, saw some animals, and had a blast at Epcot. Gosh getting jealous just thinking about it. We'll have to have a Twilight trip to Disney some time - I know some of you gals would be up for it :)
Let us see your photos and keep up the Where is Mrs P segments - those are great and I can't wait to show my hubby. He prides himself on knowing every inch of every disney park.

Nessa Lomiva said...

DD, I know exactly how you feel. I've been thinking about all of you during my time off, and I've been missing you. I'm trying to catch up now, and get back in the game. Unbelievable.

Good to hear that you and hubs are now in the mood to celebrate your anniversary. :D

StarlitViolets said...

Have a wonderful time!!! It's so nice to be able to step out of your life temporarily. Step away from the things that weigh you down. And just think how easy it'll be to get in touch with your inner child at Disney!

Congrats on 10 years babe! Celebrate!

(((Hugs)))