I like fun days like today in Twitardia.
First I received the T-shirt I won from one of my favorite blogs hosted by one of my favorite people: Twilighters for Fitness by Team Six Pack. She is an amazing motivator for getting in shape and being healthier in your life. She always has great information and I love how she is always willing to put herself out there and tell us about her highs and lows when it comes to fitness. Right now she is training for a half marathon and I couldn't be prouder. I hope you will all check out her blog and support her and maybe even learn a thing or two to help you with your own fitness goals.
Thank you Team Six Pack!
My choice for the winning shirt from Cafe Press. I will proudly wear this when I work out!
Then Tuesday I somehow forgot to check the mail when I got home from work so this morning when my hubby went to get the paper, there was a box... a box for me!! wee hee
I ripped it open and it was from DangrDonna (and her son). I called it my box of Twilight goodness! She sent me two Burger King Eclipse cups, some of the Burger King Eclipse toys, a very cool snap bracelet from New Moon (which I have never seen before), a gorgeous Hallmark card that plays the song Monsters and is signed by DangrBoy ;) and the best part.... the three Eclipse Sweetheart boxed candies. I am pretty much collecting all the Sweetheart Twilight Candy stuff that I can and I am so happy that I don't have to search these out now... DangrDonna gifted them to me!! I am one lucky girl!
Thank you DangrDonna!
Then I realized today that I had been remiss in posting about my Twilight bag I received from the lovely Munkee. She had written awhile ago asking me what kind of bag I wanted. I let her know that I am not Rob obsessed and I preferred the characters and the books to the actors - especially liking New Moon. She told me to find pictures and me being the busy crazy person completely forgot to get her any pictures. Next thing I know she tells me a bag is coming my way.
What will it be? What did she decide on? Well check it out....
Ooooo perfect - a MissAmyJoon shot from the Twilight movie of Edward and Bella.
Thank you Munkee!


11 comments:
You got a nice little bundle from Donna there. Did you squee? LOL
The Munkee bag is perfect. I love how she made the flower on the back for you. Amazing. I wonder if she is getting sick of making them yet? LOL
I don't know what it is about Twi presents that are just so exciting. But they usually create more excitement than anything else.
Ohh so lovely! Another hit out of the park for Munkee! I love how generous the people in this fandom are :)
Oh, DD, great gifts!! Very nice of Team Six Pack (she's a sweetheart) to sponsor the give away.
DangrDonna did a great job picking out stuff for you. I want that card! Too cute that DangrBoy signed it.
And then there's the bag. The bags are phenomenal, especially the fact that Munkee takes the time to get pictures from our girl MissAmyJoon and personalize each bag to fit our personalities. The New Moon flower is just perfect. Way to go Munkee!
Yes, girls, we are lucky to be a part of such a giving fandom.
Mwah!
Lisa
Those gifts from Dangrdonna are super sweet! And the bag from Munkee is awesome. I absolutely love how she did the NM flower!!! She's so creative.
I will also check out the twilighters for fitness blog you recommended. I think I maybe have seen something about it on Twitarded way back when I first started reading blogs...I'll take another gander ;)
w/v I feel ashamed, so I think I'll have a "Guiltini" :)
xo J
Oh wow. Munkee is so talented, I'm still getting surprised with every bag I see.
You deserve all the gifts you can get, DD.
Mwah
I feel so inspired by all of you writers and artists (Amy!) and no way am I getting tired of making them....and I think even my S/O is accepting my obsession!! Unfortunately my sewing machine and I are "taking a break" due to the unfortunate need to "work." I hope I have some more time to sew before Fooorkks!!
Awesome gifts and I love that t-shirt that you won, very cute. And the bag is gorgeous. Love the back on it.
That bag made me all swoony. SO PRETTY and so creative - LOVE IT!!!
I am talentless when it comes to "crafty-type" shiznit, so I'm always in awe of those who have the gift.
Also, I wanna steal your cat.
MC
Cool t-shirt! Be sure to wear it when you play volleyball, too! (get it?)
WHAT There were toys at BK, too? How did I miss that?!??!?! DngrDonna's box was awesome! Enjoy! What a boatload for your collection!
Your bag from munkee is fabulous! I love the twilight tree picture and all the details into the NM flower! love it! love it! LOVE IT!
enjoy DD!
@ LwE - SQUEEEEE!!!!
@ Amy - we are a lucky bunch of women in Twitardia, that is for sure.
@ Lisa - Dangrboy wrote his name so big though that it didn't fit in the card - sooo cute
@ Jen - The Twilighters for Fitness blog has been really helpful to me with all her ideas and motivations.
@ Jelena - thank you and I still can't get over the handmade flower on the bag - so gorgeous.
@ Munkee - I am glad you didn't wait for me to get back to you (I am really sorry about that). I truly love my bag - just perfect for me :)
@ HG - I wore my winning shirt to work out with my trainer today. She just laughed when she saw it - she knows I am a Twitard :)
@ MC - You can't handle my cat LOL!!!
@ TT - The BK toys came with the kid's meals or supposedly you could buy them without a meal. I don't play volleyball anymore - I kept hitting boys in the head with the ball LOL!!!
Thank you again Munkee, Team Six Pack and DangrDonna!!
Now that's some major Twilight booty!! I love it all!! That bag is gorgeous...how talented she is! Love all of your Burger King and Sweetheart goodies from DangrDonna! I've collected a lot of that stuff too!
Hope you're having a great week so far!
Tess♥
Post a Comment