Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Friday, November 12, 2010

Day of Delirium #58 - What's for dinner?


Have you ever come home from a long day and wondered, "What's for dinner?"
I know I have and I am not all that adventurous when it comes to cooking lately.
But I have found a cure for that!

AGirlintheSouth has a wonderful blog called A Girl in the South and she posts the most amazing recipes that always have me drooling.


She not only posts exactly how to make the food but she includes gorgeous pictures that make me want to lick my screen - as some of you want to when Rob is on your screen. She also includes her incredible daughter, Weeone, who will probably grow up to be a famous chef as she is well versed in the ways of a kitchen (so impressed).

AGirlintheSouth is looking for followers for her blog and I am more than happy to help her find them. Now mind you I would help her no matter what but there is a bonus in that she is offering a giveaway when she gets to 50 followers. The giveaway is for an incredible piece of La Creuset cookware!

Oooo it is sooo pretty and it would match my kitchen perfectly. I wonder if it comes with the skills of A Girl in the South and/or Weeone too :) ??

I hope you will go and check out her blog and then if you like what you read/see, please follow her. You won't be sorry.

She is also on Twitter @AGirlintheSouth and when she and @Laxplays head out for a girls night you are in for a hilarious night on Twitter.

So go! Stop reading my post and check out and follow A Girl in the South!!! Shoo, go now!


++++++++++++++++


Oh but don't forget Mad Libs tonite! 9:30pm EST, 8:30pm CST and 6:30pm PST.
You can find us here and I will be your hostess!!
Please come and join the fun.
If you have any questions, post them in the comments or email me at dangrdafne @ gmail.com

4 comments:

miss tejota said...

Your so kind to help A Girl in the South get new followers. I just found out about her blog yesterday and love the fact that her recipes for the most part are gluten free. w00t!

As for Mad Libs I'll try to join you all one day in the future.

Black Box said...

Food?!! I'm in!!

AGirlintheSouth said...

You're too sweet!!! Thanks for the pimping!

Miss T - I try to eat pretty healthy so the recipes I choose are usually pretty low on starches and therefore gluten.

Hooray for food!!!

Anonymous said...

I've often thought that one of the perks of being a Cullen would be that you would never have that "what's for dinner" dilema. No cooking and no dishes EVER.