Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day of Delirium #64 - Eclipse Days of Christmas

Sung to the tune of Twelve Days of Christmas:


On the Eclipse days of Christmas,
David Slade sent to me

Twelve dripping newborns,



Eleven degrees in snow,



‘10 Volvo XC60, 
 
 
 
Nine kinds of flowers, 

 
 
Eight Quileute a-waiting, 


 
Seven minutes in heaven, 


 
Six Pack Abs, 


 
Five Blue Cullens, 


 
Four high school kids, 

 
 
Three male Volturi, 



Two mean vampires, 

 
 
And Edward pushing down a tree. 


  Merry Christmas to all my friends in Twitardia.

May all your Christmas wishes and dreams come true.
 
 
+++++++++++++
 
Real words in case you didn't know them:
 
On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Twelve drummers drumming,
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtledoves,
And a partridge in a pear tree!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

"And Edward pushing down a tree"....ROFLMAO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh...and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too babe!!!! xoxoxo

twilightcupcake said...

DD - this is awesome! Amazingly creative. I was thinking along these lines but much dirtier and couldn't get a post together. Love your take on it and the photos are perfect to go with it.

miss tejota said...

Is it bad that all I want to sing is Six Pack Abs?

Heather said...

I died at Seven Minutes in Heaven! This is adorable!!

Musing Bella said...

LMAO!! I love this! How creative (and not at all filthy, good job!)!! I love "five blue Cullens"!

Merry Christmas to you, too!

w/v: "undert" - How about Edward in just his under tee?

Smitten said...

Hilarious!!!

Black Box said...

DD!! This is hysterical!! I love it. Seven minutes in heaven!! LOLOLOL!!

Merry Christmas!!

Love you so much!

AllTwiedUp said...

I love this!! I love this so much! :)

7 minutes in heaven, sign me up!! :)

Trixie and Tess said...

That's awesome!! I love it. This is how I'll be singing it for the remainder of the holiday season. :)

Tess♥

Dangrdafne said...

Thank you all for liking my little song. It all started somehow with Edward pushing over a tree and then just went crazy from there. It was fun.

TongueTwied said...

Holy Creative-Christmas spirit that is the cutest thing I've read all day!

Oh seven minutes in heaven with Edward! That was so awesome I don't think I even paid attention to what number 6 was!

17foreverlisa said...

I know I told you on email how cute this post was, but I'm actually online for a little bit tonight and wanted to get over here and tell you again publically. Love it...and you!

7 minutes of Heaven. Yes PLEASE!

I know I'll talk to you before, but Merry Christmas. Love you so much!

Lisa

Nessa Lomiva said...

Oh, wow, this is awesome DD. You totally entertained me. Bravo!!

Merry Christmas my wonderful friend.

RobzSinger said...

7 minutes in heaven and 6 pack abs are on my list this year.

So cute hon, thanks for the smile!

Merry Christmas:)

rottymama said...

I'll take 7 minutes in heaven in the 9 kinds of flowers please!