Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Friday, April 13, 2012

Day of Delirium #105 - Happy 30th Birthday Living With Edward


HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!!!!




May all your birthday wishes come true!




Celebrate you!




I hope your Mom treats you well today :)



12 comments:

Black Box said...

Thank you! I love this and I love you for thinking of me. You are such a wonderful friend and I'm so blessed to have you in my life. I love that cake and pirate Rob is a total win! I'll have a great time with my mom!

TwiWeasel said...

I hope you have a lovely birthday!!

I still remember our very first conversation (via Lisa thru twitter). You told me to be careful, and not chip a tooth! *snicker* I'll go ahead and offer the same advice back to you, for your birthday adventures!

Have fun, be safe, party like a rockstar!

17foreverlisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRLIE!! I hope you have a special (not speshul) day. I love you to pieces.

Lisa

PS: Thanks, Sharon, for the heads up and for the adorable tribute post. XO

Demanda said...

AWE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

love you!

TongueTwied said...

Happy Aaargh Birthday, matey!!!

OMG, DD this was too cute!
Rob Pirate manip FTW!!!

Oh LwE, what would this corner of the fandom be without you? You've brought us so much humor with your errr...Edward and his playmates scenarios, then there's Dogsten and his daddy love, your love of pirates that can be Twilighted up, and, of course, the 'your Mom' joke that (unlike you :P) has not gotten old!!

:-) Have a great one!

Jenny Jerkface said...

Woot! Welcome to the thirty club!! It's awesome.

You're a doll and I hope you have a lovely birthday!!

VitaminR said...

Happy birthday hot stuff!!! I wish I was turning 30 again....with the wise old lady knowledge I have now of course. ;-)

Nessa Lomiva said...

Happy birthday LWE. I hope it's a very special day for you.

Lovely post, Sharon. :)

Maggie said...

Happy birthday!!!! Do you know who did a lot of work 30 years ago today?

Your mom.

Xoxo

TigerlilyRose said...

Happy. Happy. Birthday. Baby!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday love, again! Feels like you're birthday has been going for two days... hehe I kid, I kid.

Welcome to the dirty thirties xx

Black Box said...

Thank you all so much. I loved reading all your comments. Really helped make my birthday feel special. Love you all so much.

haha my mom did a lot of work. LOL Good one.