Josh Turner - Long Black Train: Long Black Train
April 20, 2012 DangrMomma and I went to Harrah's in Atlantic City to see one of our favorite country singers, Josh Turner. He has a gorgeous bass voice and a beautiful smile. If you ever get a chance to see him, I highly recommend him. This is our second concert with him and I will definitely see him again, and again, and again. On to the pictures.
We were lucky enough to have Meet and Greet tickets!
DangrMomma was skeptical about meeting Josh but I think her smile in her picture below lets you know how it all turned out.
Me and Josh
DangrMomma, Josh and me
Second row, not too shabby
I love these two pictures, it's like double vision.
He's so happy, perhaps because that's his wife playing piano in the band.
Gorgeous set
Eyes
Teeth
Smile
Voice
The whole package!
Who me? If you say so.
I LOVE this picture. LOL
And the moon sets on an amazing night of Josh Turner music.
Thank you for another great concert. Can't wait to see you again.
I'll leave you with one of my favorite songs:
Josh Turner - Firecracker: Everything Is Fine
2 comments:
Another awesome adventure, Sharon, and great pictures. I love that your mom went with you. My daughter loves Josh.
My Mom is the reason I even know who Josh Turner is :) She heard him when he first was on the scene and told me about him, I never realized he was the same person who sang my favorite song "Long Black Train". We now own everything he has ever done and have seen him twice but we are ready to go again.
Post a Comment