Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day of delirium #11 - Mini-E meets the boys

My mini-E recently came out of hiding when he had to help me pack up the extra mini-E for Nibbles. Well he has managed to get into alot of things since then. One he found some snacks he wanted to share with me:


Mini-E thought he was being funny, seeing as my name dangrdafne is from Scooby Doo's Daphne. Well two things were wrong: 1) These are not gluten free so I can't eat them and 2) they attracted another sort of furry creature.


First Otis wanted to see what all the fuss was about...


and then Milo had to get in on it too.


Milo liked his hair and...
 
 
his butt ... smart cat ;)
 
Eventually though the treats disappeared and Mini-E was left with Milo. We can see here that Mini-E obviously forgot to wash his hands after handling the treats....
OUCH! You crazy cat, that's my hand!

Luckily I was around to save the day.
Then it was time to pose with Graphic Novel Bella...

and Otis!

It was quite the fun day for Mini-E but I am not sure there will be too many adventures of Milo, Otis and Mini-E especially if Milo keeps trying to eat Mini-E!

Happy Sunday!


12 comments:

17foreverlisa said...

LOL!!!!! Oh, DD, this is classic. I love Otis smelling his butt. You have a great camera, too, btw, to capture Otis so well. How do you like the graphic novel?

Black Box said...

Yay! Mini E! I have a special place in my heart for mini E but that is probably obvious. :) I never thought that I would see a cat biting mini E, but I was proven wrong.

We should get together. Would you like to do something for the midnight Eclipse release? I don't have any Twitarded friends (they are so lame) maybe we could organize a Twitard gathering and see who we can get together from the eastern PA and NJ area. I have never organized anything like that before so I don't know exactly how much work it would be, but if you think too much, I understand. Just a thought.

Musing Bella said...

OME, Milo and Otis, that is adorable! I loved that movie. Your cats are too cute.

I need a mini-E, I have decided. My cat will probably try to eat him, too, but oh well.

twilightcupcake said...

Your post is so cute! I love it. Please do more in this series.

Stan said...

Aww, I love your furry boys! My cats usually mind their own business until I'm trying to set up some pics for the blog, then they're all over it!

Nessa Lomiva said...

What's the graphic novel like? I really want one, but am curious what's it like.

TongueTwied said...

Milo and Otis are precious! What's up with our cats and Edward?

It looks like mini-E was about to cook you dinner from the Betty Crocker cookbook! What a sweet guy!

Dangrdafne said...

@ Lisa and Jelena - I haven't read the graphic novel yet - I flipped through it and the pics are gorgeous but I haven't taken the time to read yet. Sorry.

@ Living with Edward - not sure what you have in mind for getting together, I will email you.

@ Musing Bella - few people know that Milo and Otis was a movie - I of course own it and I somewhere have a picture of Otis watching it with Dangrmomma and me :)

@ twilight cupcake - I want to have a semi regular adventure series but I must take Mini-E's safety into account with Milo ;) LOL

@ Stan - but if you TRY to set up pics using the cats, they seem to disappear!

@ Tongue Twied - Actually the cats want to cook mousie pie using the cookbook. I WISH Mini-E would cook for me, that would be awesome! Although I might starve, as the portions would probably be pretty small ROFL!!!

Jayla said...

lovely post. i'm not a cat person- but your furboys are just precious!

Dangrdafne said...

@Jayla - I was never a cat person either but in my first apartment I couldn't have a dog but I wanted a pet. So I had Simon, my 20 pound bundle of co-dependent tuxedo colored love of my life kitty cat and he showed me that cats can be cool too. Of course he was very much like a dog, he would sit and lay down on command - not kidding. Then when he passed, I wanted to get 2 orange boys and no joke, one hour after telling my hubby that, we found Milo and Otis at a rescue and Otis grabbed onto my husband's scarf and wouldn't let go. We were adopted. They are too funny and they are my kids. I am glad you could enjoy them :)

TwiWeasel said...

@ Daf - I want that graphic novel! I am sooooo jealous of you! I don't mind cats, but I don't want one (or a dog for that matter - I already have 5 people to clean up after at home!) But your boys are too cute!! They are lucky to own you! LOL

Dangrdafne said...

@Twi-Weasle - and why can't you get the Graphic novel?

I love how you said they are lucky to own me - it is so sweet and soooo true. I woke up this morning to my non-snuggly one snuggled up against my legs reaching his paws up to my face. I have been ill and I guess he was trying to soothe me. I almost cried it was so cute.