Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Friday, March 5, 2010

Day of delirium #4 - Going Bonkers Friday

So I wanted to post this on Tuesday, then Wednesday, then Thursday but here it is Friday and now I am not in the mood to post it. BUT I will post a tease about it. My hubby found this magazine the other day at Borders and he jokingly told me it was written for me. Well at first I was suprised that he thought this magazine would be for me, just based on its name but then I started to read the cover and lo and behold it is the perfect magazine for me.


And I think it could be of use for the rest of you too. If I haven't mentioned before I have a Psychology degree - not that I utilize it as a career - and I love to help others. My goal will be to read the articles in this magazine and then post my thoughts on them and maybe be able to help myself with some issues and if I am lucky I can help others too if need be (and if I can tie it to Twilight I will do my best). So hopefully next week I will be ready to go with Going Bonkers :)

Don't forget it is Friday and that means you have two tasks to take part in today:

1) Friday Fun Five over at Edbrella http://edbrella.blogspot.com/2010/03/friday-fun-five.html with questions by TwilightCupcake of http://www.twilight-cupcake.blogspot.com/ (her new home). Can't wait to learn more about you.

and

2) Drunk Mad Libs hosted by http://twilightsagapalooza.blogspot.com/ the fun starts at 8:30pm EST I believe. Check out their blog and look in the archives for the past mad lib posts for rules. It is tons of fun and I hope to see you there.

Oh and most of us Twitter before, during and after Drunk Mad Libs.

Have a great Friday!


PS I might be a little quieter this weekend as I am off to a College Wrestling Tournament http://www.lehighsports.com/eiwa2010.asp to see my alma mater Lehigh University wrestle.

9 comments:

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

Sweet! I can't wait to see what the mag is about, and your take on the articles written.

Anonymous said...

This sounds like my mag too. Hadn't heard of it before, but the title does fit me & the articles sound interesting. Looking forward to your take on them.

Anonymous said...

Seriously that mag is hilarious! I can't wait to see your take on the articles! If my hubby brought that home I'd have beat him then laughed :) Have fun with the wrestling!

Nessa Lomiva said...

Oh, can't wait to see your input. Didn't know about the Psychology degree, but now that you mention it, it totally makes sense.

I just read your review on Twilighted, and all I can say is wow. It's people like you that motivate me the most when it comes to writing this story. I would love to reply, so maybe email is best? Also, you have chapter 8 over at fan fiction (the link is on my blog). I update Twilighted later than fan fiction. I'm trying to synchronize the two, though.

Dangrdafne said...

@ All - phew I am glad you are all interested in the magazine. It should be fun.

@ Jelena you can email me at dangrdafne@gmail.com if you want for anything. I forgot about chapter 8 - I will try to get to it tonite.

Soxer said...

Im looking really forward to this. I saw you posted earlier, but I didnt have time to comment.

I dont take part in either of those friday activities - I watch. *Shrugs*
Im not as wide eyed and bushy tailed as Id like to be on fridays... its my Monday morning so Im half asleep.

Look forward to watching it though!

Great Post!!

twilightcupcake said...

Dangrdafne, thanks for the shout to my new blog address. I am very curious about the magazine breakdown. Nice that your husband thinks of you during the day, even if it's to buy you a self help sense of humour mag. I've never seen that one. Looking forward to your posts.

Stoney said...

heh heh...Psychos with psych degrees...thats us right chicky?

This looks like a killer fun idea. Can't wait.

17foreverlisa said...

Can't wait to see where this goes, DD! Just starting to get caught up on your blog now that I'm back :)