Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day of Delirium #102 - Red letter day

So I tweeted a picture of something I did today.



This is where we started:



and this is where we ended up. 









Wow it is weird to see so many pictures of me but each one seems to show how different the hair can look. I hope you like it :)

I have always wanted to be ginger, red, strawberry blonde, whatever you call it and I finally did it. It looks amazing in the sun and I still can't believe it is my hair and on my head. Can't wait to see how my makeup and my clothes are going to work with it LOL! @Laxplays I need you!!!

21 comments:

Black Box said...

I love it on you! It really looks amazing with your eyes. The color really stands out now. Very nice change!

Cul-de-sac-ed said...

I love it!

miss tejota said...

I love it!!!

Smitten said...

Love it! U look gorgeous!
xo

Maggie said...

Woah!!!! I love it!!! It really gives you a whole new look. It looks amazing.

Twired Jen said...

Love it, red totally suits you!

x J

Laxplays said...

@Laxplays is here!!!!

Girl, I'm so proud of ya. That colour is hawt and smexy on you!! Much better.

You have made my Tuesday night!

X

My After Car said...

I LOVE it! Very sultry and sexy! You're very brave. I would love to do something bold with mine, but I don't have the guts. Proud of you :) You look beautiful!

mrsjbreen said...

Fanficzombie:

Fabulous!!! Flove it!! Wait til that's shining in the summer sun!!!

Dangrdafne said...

Thank you all. I am very happy that you all like it. It means so much to me.

@My After Car - just go for it. It is just hair and you can always change it if you don't like it and it grows back if you cut it. I think that I will regret that I didn't do this sooner. Just find a good and trustworthy hair dresser to do it. I ADORE my guy. He knows me perfectly and we call him the architect of hair. DO IT!!

RinTheRed said...

I LOVE IT!

jennykate77 said...

Looks great, sweetie!! #RedHeadsUnite ;) It really does take on a different look in all the different lighting...pretty color and goes good with your skin tone! Way to take a chance and do something you've always wanted to do! Feels good, huh?!

XOXO

Dangrdafne said...

@RintheRed - I hoped you would like it ;)

@jennykate77 - it feels GREAT!!

Chye-Lin said...

Love it! You are beautiful! I was talking to my husband last week about me going giner! But I decided to wait because I have a couple of public speaking things I have to do and wanted to wait until after Easter! Maybe I'll be brave like you and do it!

So fun!!!! :)

Nessa Lomiva said...

Sharon,
It's lovely! :) You look phenomenal. I'm sure your makeup and your clothes are going to fabulously go along with you spectacular new hair. :))))

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

you look gorgeous DD I love it, really brightens your skin and makes your eye colour *pop* xx

TwiWeasel said...

It's lovely, Sharon. And you know what I noticed...in all of the after pictures you are smiling. Sometimes making a change on the outside really helps us feel better on the inside. :D

I love it, and I hope I get to see it IRL soon!!

17foreverlisa said...

Look at you! I agree with Dani's comment about the after pictures. The smile says it all. It looks great, Sharon, and I'm happy for you.

sassykassie1 said...

I love it! Red hair suits you :)

Dangrdafne said...

You ladies really know how to boost my confidence. Thank you so much. I really do love it but I love you all even more :)

Snarkier Than You said...

Late to the party (as always & ever) but I LOVE it! Such a great color for you - it's brilliant! Hope you are loving it today & always... Wish I was there to snap a pic of a couple of redheads together! : )