To honor the real life born on date of Nibbles over at Edbrella http://edbrella.blogspot.com/, I have a funny story from a few weeks ago that involves the name Nibbles:
I was out shopping in a new age shop here in Pennsylvania and they had this neat book about what your pet's names mean. I immediately went to look up my two boy's names. First I looked up Otis, which unfortuately was not in the book. So I paged back to find Milo but stopped accidentally before I got to the M's. Then it hit me, I was in the N section and right by my left thumb was the name... Nibbles!!!
First I laughed liked crazy because how funny that I would stop right there. THEN I read the description of the name (especially The Bottom Line item) and I almost passed out at the hilarity of it all. I managed to compose myself and take a picture of the page with my cell phone. I hope you can read the definition here. I think it is just too perfect and funny for her bloggy name.
Happy Birthday Nibbles. We love you!

6 comments:
Now that is funny! I wonder what Nibbles will say! LOL
xoxo
TM~
LMAO! The Bottom Line is perfect yes, but so is the Quirks of Character. Hahahaha! Yep, indeed, that's our Nibbles.
PMSL! Fab find, she'll love it ;o)
@Dangrdafne It's like they were thinking of her when they wrote it or Nibbles had the book when she chose her name. Very fitting and I like your post. Succinct :)
Happy Birthday Nibbles! I'm surprised they didn't have Otis. How strange.
That's too funny!!!!! She's going to love it when she finds her way over here.
Lisa
OMFG, that is so funny, dunno about the muscular & sturdy part but I'm good in a scrap lol and restraints, hmmm depends hehe on who's restraining me!! Ooo the mood swings actually that is so true but thats hormones for ya pmsl.
Well thank you for honouring my name, I am as ever in awe of all you Twi ho's, you really are the best ppl xx
Post a Comment