Connect
What does it mean?
The Webster's Dictionary defines connect as to become joined.
Is that what I am seeking? To become joined? To become joined with more people? To become joined more closely with those I already know? I think all the answers are yes.
What better way to connect or try to connect than through a blog on the Internet. You get to post what you want and let others come and go as they may. Of course figuring out one's voice can be difficult and wondering if anyone cares to hear your voice is even more difficult. So you jump in and decide to just write what makes you happy and the people either come or not.
But with blog post a month through BlogHer maybe my voice will connect with some more people.
To tell a little about me and my blog is that it started because of Twilight. Now don't go running away just because of that. You will definitely see posts about Twilight because it brought me here and brought me all the current connections that enrich my life and make me who I am today. Connections I am forever grateful for and that keep me moving forward.
There are also my travel posts, my Going Bonkers posts and my general life posts. I like a variety of things so you never know what you will get in any one post. I will tell you now that I am trying to catch up on my past year so most of my posts in the coming days will be all the topics from the past year I didn't post.
So you see I need this blog post a day for a month to hopefully get myself back on track. I am not the best writer but I do my best. I hope I can offer you an honest voice and some fun and interesting stories. I hope you will come along for the ride and offer a comment or two along the way.
Happy July 1st and I look forward to connecting with you.
- Dangrdafne (pronounced Danger Daphne, as in Danger Prone Daphne)

No comments:
Post a Comment