Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Friday, July 12, 2013

Day of Delirium #205 - Family Visit September 2012

Some of you may know that my sister and brother in law are traveling the country in a 5th wheel/RV/camper and we don't see them much. But they did come to visit last September for 10 days and it was a great time. They have two dogs, my niece and nephew, who I just adore. Karly is an 8 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Jake is a 4 year old white Golden Retriever.

We did a ton of fun things and just spend quality time together. We got to see the 5th wheel for the first time and it was amazing. If I didn't love my stuff so much, I am sure I could live in the 5th wheel and travel the country. My favorite part though was spending time with Karly and Jake, they are just the best dogs. Karly is our little princess and Jake is the surfer dog. It will probably be noticeable in the all the pictures.

The 5th Wheel and Family

Princess Karly

Surfer Dude Jake


Paw Spa Day

She's so fluffy

*passes out from the cute*

 awwww Mom

I love you Mom

Regal Karly

Let's play

Team work

Puppies on the move!


Pooped Pups - they slept very well that night

 
 We were lucky that there were many Farmer's Markets going on in Bethlehem PA and we headed to ArtsQuest/SteelStacks twice to partake of the amazing bounties we could find.
Below are some pictures of the old Bethlehem Steel plant that is still on the ArtsQuest property.



 Family dinner at Emeril's Burgers and More at the Sands Casino in Bethlehem PA.
My brother in law only plays slot machines when with my mother. It seems to pay off as he won the most in our two trips to the Sands! He was very happy!


Then it was time for them to go.

I love you Karly and Jake

Until next time!

No comments: