Doctor Who quote

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and... bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."
The Doctor - Vincent and the Doctor

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day of Delirium #195 - Where do we connect?

I was hoping to do a Comic Con 2012 post tonight but alas the pictures are overwhelming, so I am going to use a BlogHer prompt instead.


Where is your favourite place to connect with friends?


Easily the first place that is my favourite place to connect with friends is in person anywhere in the world. (Although I do have an affinity for meeting my friends at Red Robin.) But as it is not always possible to meet in person, and in fact without the Internet I wouldn't have all the friends I do, I choose Twitter as my second favourite place to connect with friends.

Twitter is a hilarious place most of the time. I love coming into the middle of a conversation and wonder what is going on between the people. There are times I just lurk there to laugh at my friends and their discussions. There are times I jump right in and console, joke with or just talk with my friends. I have found it amazing what can be communicated in 140 characters... or less at times.

Where is your favourite place to connect with friends? Won't you tell me in the comments.

- Dangrdafne


2 comments:

Black Box said...

So funny because I just had Red Robin on Sunday and it felt so wrong that you weren't there. That restaurant has pretty much become my official Dangrdafne hang out.

Vintage Fangirl said...

I guess connecting online is my usual place, but it's always better if you can hang out in person! I am so glad I finally got to hang out with you this weekend DD!!!! I had an awesome time and I'm missing my TwiGirls so much already!!!!